Infection Control Programs
MedSafe's Safety Infection Control Program features our AIM methodology. AIM is the acronym for Assess, Implement & Maintain. By assessing your organization, we can develop and implement a proper plan and maintain it by our training, which is designed to keep you up-to-date on regulatory changes. Training can be onsite or online, utilizing our Learning Management System known as the 'Training Manager'.
Our Program includes:
- Customized safety manuals designed to meet OSHA's requirement for a site-specific written Hazard Communication Program and Exposure Control Plan.
- Ongoing updates to manuals and periodic advisory publications as changes to regulations occur.
- Customized Safety Data Sheet (SDS) catalog, containing required documentation for hazardous products used in your facility.
- Labels for hazardous products in secondary containers, specifically prepared for products used in your facility.
- Hazardous Materials Identification Charts to assist you and your staff to easily identify potential hazards of products.
- Ongoing support and a hotline to assist your staff with safety and compliance issues.
- A Certificate of Compliance is issued when your facility has completed implementation of the program. It clearly illustrates to your staff, visitors, and clients that you are committed to a safe working environment.
Click below if you are interested in our OSHA Compliance Program.